Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let me tell you a lovestory...

..pages from my diary…

If you can define Love- you have probably never been in love!
If you have never been in love- you can’t be human… not that only humans are capable of loving but they are at least blessed with the power to express it in a thousand ways..
And if you aren’t a human…this story isn’t for you…

Everybody falls in love…with someone or other…at some point in life- for no apparent reason. And everybody has a love story…well …almost everybody…!
Too bad for those who don’t…!

As a matter of fact, a love story is never actually a story but simply an experience…it’s basically moments…incidents…a series of events…
A story in its structure ought to have a beginning …middle…and an end.
…But mine has neither a beginning nor an end.

…It’s a journey originating from nowhere and leading to God only knows where.
Like this girl…whom I barely know...

(...to be continued...)

2 comments:

oria.less said...

yes, i can define love.and
i am human, i sweare. a time ago i was sad, so sad, that nobody loves me. my sole decided to go.
but i couldnt go, u know? where should i go, the only thing is, without love in me they couldnt see me in this world, but also in the other. so i turn in my car mirror and say with so much tears as u see before, i am here for u and yes i love u for all these days and the other. so i am here, and yes i know what love is.

Unknown said...

Please continue to tell the tale you started...